Popular Posts

Monday, October 24, 2011

Hair Style #25 of 365 "The Twisted Half up Half Down"

Hair Style # 25
"The Twisted Half up Half Down"
Its
Low maintenance Monday




You will need: A small elastic hair band, hairspray, and a comb.


Start with your natural part.  That will determine where your twists will start from. 

I started on my left side.  I took 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch section above my eye and split that into two pieces. I twist them counter-clock wise one time adding hair from the bottom (beside my face) and twisting it again, one time.  Continue this technique until you reach the top of your ear and finish twisting it counter-clock wise until you have reached the ends.  Pull it back and secure it to you head in any way to keep it twisted and out of your way. 

Repeat this same process on the right side.  I personally left my bangs out of this style but you can add them to the twist if you wish to.  Use the same technique you used on the left side.

Once you have finished twisting the right side, grab the left twist and remove the clip.  Bring two sides together in the back and secure it with a small elastic.

Spray your look in place.

This look will work for short hair, curly hair, straight hair, long hair, thick hair, thin hair....you name it you will be able to achieve this look today.  It is quick and easy and simple. PERFECT FOR  A MONDAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment